training and development, connecting internal personnel (e.g., clinical and analytic), streamlining processes for research and QI activities, clarifying vision and goals related to quality and value
Too often, those who seek to improve care quality and patient outcomes are expected to be able to do it all: have clinical knowledge, practical experience, expertise in data analysis, and communication skills needed to secure funding and disseminate results.
For those individuals and organizations who want to expand their skill set, increase their effectiveness, and widen their impact, I can help through:
- Training and seminars in analytic methods (control charts, ROI), and practical applications (publishing papers, developing quality measures) Check out the ROI Training currently offered
- Facilitating improved internal communication and processes between clinical and analytic staff
- Mentoring analysts to allow them to become effective resources for all levels of the organization.
- A writing club to develop skills and complete writing projects.
- A membership-based engagement called Club Analytic.
American Medical Association (AMA) • Stratis Health • Oklahoma Foundation for Medical Quality • Optum • University of Minnesota • Indiana University • American Society of Clinical Oncologists (ASCO) • ICSI • Kidney Care Quality Alliance (KCQA) • Medtronic • NYU • Boston Scientific • Harvard Medical School • MPRO • Telligen • E4 Enterprise • Lee Branding • MetaStar